WhatsApp Image 2023-03-05 at 16.06.08
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 21.46.28
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-16 at 21.46.29
- All articles to be submitted to the conference should be original and scientific in nature within the scope of the conference.
- Articles submitted to the conference must comply with scientific research ethical principles.
- Manuscripts should be unpublished and not under consideration for publication elsewhere while it is under evaluation process of the Conference.
- All legal responsibility for the content of the article belongs to the authors.
- Manuscripts in which references sections truncated found to have similarity index of 20% or above will be rejected
- Articles submitted to the conference must comply with the conference writing rules. Articles that do not comply with the writing rules will be rejected.
- Articles are sent to referees who are experts in the field by double-blind review.
- Articles are accepted or rejected for publication according to the referee reports and the decisions of the Editorial Board
- Our conference accepts student papers to support young participants. In this context, student papers will be accepted without referees and they will be given the opportunity to present in a separate session.